Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Sanders' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. Watch Sanders' Eagles square off against the Cowboys at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sanders has averaged 13.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances), Sanders has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Sanders has averaged 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.9).
- Sanders took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- Sanders' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.9. He's gone over that total in only five of 11 games (45.5%).
- In his two career matchups against the Cowboys, Sanders averages 13 carries per game, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 14.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Sanders is set at 70.5. That is 3.1 fewer yards than his season average of 73.6.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (six of 11 matchups), Sanders has put up more than 70.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 66.9, which he's outpaced by 6.7 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has hit the rushing yards over in 54.5% of his opportunities (six of 11 games).
- Sanders' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66.9 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in six out of 11 games (54.5%).
- In his two career matchups against the Cowboys, Sanders averages 50 rushing yards per game, 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Cowboys, Sanders has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 70.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Sanders' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11 chances).
- Sanders' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Only 20% of Sanders' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of 10 outings).
- Sanders has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only three of 11 games (27.3%).
- Sanders' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Cowboys are equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Sanders' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has surpassed one time in two career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive