Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a look at Sanders' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Sanders' performance play out for the Eagles against the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sanders' per-game rushing attempts average (13.2) is 1.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40% of his chances), Sanders has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Sanders has averaged 1.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.9).
- Sanders took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Sanders has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.9 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Sanders is set at 66.5. That is 8.1 fewer yards than his season average of 74.6.
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10 matchups), Sanders has put up more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (66.9) by 7.7 yards.
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (60%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Sanders' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66.9 yards, a figure he's covered in six out of 10 games (60%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Sanders' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities).
- Sanders' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Just 22.2% of Sanders' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of nine outings).
- Sanders has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of 10 games (30%).
Powered By Data Skrive