Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's a look at Sanders' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch how Sanders' performance plays out when the Eagles face off against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sanders has recorded 13.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities), Sanders has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Sanders' season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.0 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Sanders took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Sanders' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.1. He's gone over that total in only three of nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sanders' 70.1 rushing yards per game average is 14.6 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine matchups), Sanders has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 68.1, which he's outpaced by 2.0 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Sanders has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (68.1) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Sanders has collected 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Sanders recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances).
- Sanders has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 22.2% of Sanders' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of nine outings).
- Sanders has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of nine games (22.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive