Miles Sanders' Philadelphia Eagles visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Sanders' rushing prop bets. Watch Sanders' Eagles play the Packers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sanders has averaged 13.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50% of his chances), Sanders has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Sanders' season-long average over/under is 15.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Sanders took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Sanders' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.1. He's gone over that total in just three of eight games (37.5%).
- Sanders had 11 carries in his lone career matchup against the Packers, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 14.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Sanders is set at 70.5. That is 4.5 fewer yards than his season average of 75.0.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Sanders has put up more than 70.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 67.8, which he's outpaced by 7.2 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has gone over the rushing yards total in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- Sanders has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (67.8) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
- In his lone career matchup against the Packers, Sanders had 72 rushing yards, 1.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 70.5 yards one time in one career game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Sanders' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Sanders had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of eight games this season (25% of his chances).
- Sanders has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just two of eight games this year, Sanders hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Sanders has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of eight games (25%).
- In his one career matchup against the Packers, Sanders scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Packers, Sanders has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive