Miles Sanders' Philadelphia Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Sanders' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Sanders' performance plays out when the Eagles square off against the Seahawks on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sanders has recorded 14.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Monday's game (14.5).
- Sanders has collected more than 14.5 rushing attempts in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Sanders has averaged 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.2).
- Sanders took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Sanders' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.2. He's gone over that total in only three of seven games (42.9%).
- Sanders notched 12 carries in his lone career matchup against the Seahawks, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Sanders' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 14.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in one career game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sanders' 83.6 rushing yards per game average is 14.1 more than Monday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of seven total games -- 71.4%), Sanders has had more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 67.6, which he's outpaced by 16.0 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has hit the rushing yards over in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
- Sanders' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 67.6 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of seven games (71.4%).
- Sanders' 63 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Seahawks are 6.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sanders has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 69.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Sanders' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Sanders recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Sanders has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only two of seven games this year, Sanders hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Sanders has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of seven games (28.6%).
- In his only career matchup against the Seahawks, Sanders scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Seahawks, Sanders has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive