Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's an analysis of Sanders' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Sanders and the Eagles square off against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sanders has averaged 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In two of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Sanders has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Sanders has averaged 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.2).
- Sanders took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of six games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Sanders' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.2. He's gone over that total in only two of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Sanders is set at 73.5. That's 13.0 fewer yards than his season average of 86.5.
- In 83.3% of his games this season (five of six matchups), Sanders has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Sanders' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 66.8, which he's outpaced by 19.7 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has hit the rushing yards over in 83.3% of his opportunities (five of six games).
- Sanders has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66.8) in 83.3% of his games (five out of six matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Sanders' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six chances).
- Sanders' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Only 33.3% of Sanders' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of six outings).
- Sanders has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of six games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive