Miles Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Sanders' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Sanders' Eagles square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Miles Sanders Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Sanders has averaged 14.2 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Sanders has collected more than 16.5 rushing attempts in two out of five games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Sanders has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.9).
- In just two of five games this year, Sanders achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Sanders' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.9. He's gone over that total in only two of five games (40%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Giants, Sanders averages 12 carries per game, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Sanders' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 16.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in two lifetime games against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sanders' 86.8 rushing yards per game average is 14.3 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Sanders has not run for more than 72.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Sanders' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 65.7, which he's outpaced by 21.1 yards on average this year.
- Sanders has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (80%) out of five opportunities.
- Sanders has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.7) in 80% of his games (four out of five matchups).
- In his two career matchups against the Giants, Sanders averages 48.5 rushing yards per game, 24.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 72.5 rushing yards in two lifetime games against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Sanders' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Sanders has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through five outings this year.
- Sanders' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 40% of Sanders' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of five outings).
- Sanders' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of five games (40%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Giants, Sanders averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Giants, Sanders has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive