Miles Boykin and the Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Boykin's receiving prop bets. You can watch Boykin and the Ravens play the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boykin is averaging 20.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50%), Boykin has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Boykin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.7 per game. He averages 11.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Boykin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (two of six opportunities), Boykin has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (31.7).
- Boykin's zero receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Steelers are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Boykin's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 22.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two lifetime games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive