Miles Boykin and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's an analysis of Boykin's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Boykin's performance plays out when the Ravens face off against the Eagles on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boykin's 22.2 receiving yards per game average is 0.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (21.5).
- Boykin has not picked up more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Boykin's season average of 22.2 receiving yards per game is 9.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.7.
- Boykin has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Boykin has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.7 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive