Miles Boykin and the Baltimore Ravens host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Boykin's receiving prop bets. Watch Boykin's Ravens square off with the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boykin is averaging 27.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Boykin has yet to put up more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Boykin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.2 per game. He averages 3.4 less per game than that average.
- Boykin has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Boykin has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.2 yards).
- Boykin is averaging 14 yards per game in his last two outings against the Bengals, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Boykin's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 33.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in two career games against the Bengals.
Powered by Data Skrive