Miles Boykin's Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Boykin's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Boykin's performance plays out when the Ravens face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boykin is averaging 15.8 receiving yards per game, 9.7 less than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13), Boykin has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Boykin's season average of 15.8 receiving yards per game is 13.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.4.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Boykin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Boykin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.4 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive