Miles Boykin and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Cleveland Browns on Monday on the road at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Boykin's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Boykin's performance plays out when the Ravens square off with the Browns on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Miles Boykin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boykin is averaging 15.9 receiving yards per game, 9.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (25.5).
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Boykin has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Boykin's season average of 15.9 receiving yards per game is 13.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.4.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Boykin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Boykin has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.4 yards.
- Boykin is averaging 25.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Browns, 0.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (25.5).
- Boykin has gone over Monday's prop bet receiving yards total of 25.5 yards two times in three total games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive