Mike Williams' Los Angeles Chargers host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets. Watch how Williams' performance plays out when the Chargers take on the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game, 5.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (three out of six), Williams has totaled more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.7 per game. He has put up 3.3 more per game than that average.
- Williams has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Williams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.7.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- Williams has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this season.
- Williams has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Williams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Williams has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six chances).
Powered By Data Skrive