Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a breakdown of Williams' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Williams' performance play out for the Chargers against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 42.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40%), Williams has totaled more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.3 per game. He averages 5.7 less per game than that average.
- Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Williams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (48.3).
- Williams is averaging 62.4 yards per game in his last five outings against the Broncos, 11.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Williams' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 50.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed four times in five career games opposite the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (one out of five), Williams has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Williams has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Williams has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Williams has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 20% of his games (one out of five chances).
- Williams' 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Broncos are 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in five total games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive