On Sunday, Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Jacksonville Jaguars at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Williams' receiving prop bets. You can watch Williams and the Chargers play the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 52.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (two out of four), Williams has put up more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Williams has put up 6.5 more receiving yards per game (52.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.8.
- Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Williams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.8 yards.
- Williams is averaging 43.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Jaguars, 14.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- In two career games against the Jaguars, Williams has surpassed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 57.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive