Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers take on the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at home at . Here's some betting insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Williams' Chargers square off with the Jaguars at 4:25 PM ET on .
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 52.3 receiving yards per game, 4.2 less than the over/under of 56.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Williams has yet to put up more than 56.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.8 per game. He has collected 6.5 more per game than that average.
- Williams has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Williams has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (45.8 yards).
- Williams' 43.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 13.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Williams' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 56.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in two career games opposite the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- Williams has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Williams has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- Williams has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Williams has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Williams averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars, which equals his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive