Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Monday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some tips for betting on Williams' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New Orleans Saints. Watch Williams' Chargers take on the Saints at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 33.3 receiving yards per game, 8.2 fewer than the over/under of 41.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- Williams has not picked up more than 41.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.2 per game. He is averaging 13.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Williams has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Williams has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (47.2 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams has grabbed 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Williams has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this season.
- Williams has collected 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Williams has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Williams has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive