Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers square off against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Williams' Chargers face off against the Chiefs on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, 13.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In five out of 14 games this season (35.7%), Williams has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.1 per game. He is averaging 5.8 less per game than that average.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Williams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.1 yards.
- Williams' 47.5 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Chiefs are 12.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Williams' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 59.5 yards, a mark he has beat three times in six career games opposite the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 21.4% of his games this year (three out of 14), Williams has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Williams has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Williams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Williams has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his six career matchups against the Chiefs, Williams averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has beat Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in six total games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive