Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Williams' performance play out for the Chargers against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 45.7 receiving yards per game, 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five out of 13), Williams has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' season average of 45.7 receiving yards per game is 6.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 opportunities), Williams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (52).
- Williams is averaging 68.5 yards per game in his last six contests against the Broncos, 25.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Bookmakers have set Williams' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 43.5 yards, a mark he has beat five times in six career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 13 games this season (23.1%), Williams has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Williams has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine), Williams has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Williams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 chances).
- Williams' 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Broncos are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in six total games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive