Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers take on the Las Vegas Raiders on Thursday on the road at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Williams' Chargers take on the Raiders at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 47.7 receiving yards per game, 14.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (33.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven out of 12), Williams has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.2 per game. He averages 5.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Williams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.2 yards.
- Williams' 81 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Raiders are 47.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Williams has outperformed Thursday's projected receiving yards over/under of 33.5 yards one time in one career game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (three out of 12), Williams has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Williams has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Williams has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Williams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his only career matchup against the Raiders, Williams scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Williams has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive