Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Williams receiving props. Watch Williams' performance play out for the Chargers against the Falcons on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Williams has totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.6 per game. He averages 0.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 opportunities), Williams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (52.6).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 11 games this year (27.3%), Williams has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Williams has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Williams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Williams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive