Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New England Patriots on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Williams' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Williams' Chargers take on the Patriots at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 52.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Williams has totaled more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.3 per game. He has put up 0.6 more per game than that average.
- Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Williams has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.3.
- Williams' seven receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Patriots are 47.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Williams' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 54.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 10 games this season (30%), Williams has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Williams has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Williams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Williams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his only career matchup against the Patriots, Williams scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Patriots, Williams has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive