Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Williams' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. You can watch how Williams' performance plays out when the Chargers take on the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 55.9 receiving yards per game, 2.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Williams has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Williams has collected 4.3 more receiving yards per game (55.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 51.6.
- Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Williams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.6 yards.
- Williams' 32.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 26.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 58.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Williams has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Williams has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Williams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Williams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Bills, Williams averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Bills, Williams has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive