Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Williams' receiving prop bets. Watch Williams' Chargers play the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 53.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 less than the over/under of 59.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Williams has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Williams has collected 3.3 more receiving yards per game (53.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 50.6.
- Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Williams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.6 yards.
- Williams is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Jets, 59.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Williams' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 59.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one lifetime game against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of eight games this year (25%), Williams has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Williams has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 20% of his games (one of five), Williams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Williams has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Jets, Williams scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Williams has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive