Mike Williams and the Los Angeles Chargers take on the Miami Dolphins on Sunday on the road at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Williams' performance play out for the Chargers against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Mike Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams' 56.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (55.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four of seven), Williams has put up more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.9 per game. He has put up 6.2 more per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 57.1% of his games (four of seven opportunities), Williams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (49.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Williams has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Williams has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Williams has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 25% of his games (one of four), Williams has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Williams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive