Mike Glennon and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Glennon's passing prop bets. You can watch Glennon and the Jaguars square off with the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Mike Glennon Passing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mike Glennon Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Glennon has averaged 21.3 completions per game this season, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Glennon had more than 21.5 completions in two of four games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Glennon's season-long average over/under is 20.8 completions. He has collected 0.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 50% of Glennon's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Glennon's average prop bet for completions is 20.8. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Glennon's passing attempts average (34.3) is 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (two of four), Glennon has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (36.5 passing attempts).
- Glennon has attempted 0.1 more passes (34.3 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (34.2).
- 75% of the time this season (three of four games), Glennon has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In three of his four games (75%), Glennon has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (34.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Glennon is set at 233.5, 30.7 more yards than his season average of 202.8.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Glennon has thrown for more than 233.5 yards.
- Glennon's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 231.8. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 29.0 yards per game.
- Glennon has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total two times this season (half of his games).
- Glennon has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (231.8) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Glennon is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two out of four games this season (50%), Glennon has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Glennon's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.2 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Glennon has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- Glennon has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in half of his four games.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Glennon averages 0.2 less interceptions per game (1.3) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (two of four), Glennon has tossed more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Glennon has tossed 0.3 more interceptions (1.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (one).
- In half of his games this season Glennon has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
Powered By Data Skrive