Mike Glennon and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Glennon's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Glennon's performance plays out when the Jaguars take on the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Glennon Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Mike Glennon Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Glennon is averaging 24.0 completions per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- Glennon recorded more than 23.5 completions in one of two games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Glennon's season-long average over/under is 21 completions. He has recorded 3.0 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 50% of Glennon's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Glennon's average prop bet for completions is 21. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Glennon has averaged 1.0 more passing attempt per game (38.5) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- In one of two games this year (50%), Glennon has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- Glennon has attempted 3.5 more passes (38.5 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (35).
- In two of his two games (100%), Glennon has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Glennon has put up 257.5 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 10.0 yards greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (one of two matchups), Glennon has thrown for more than 247.5 yards.
- Glennon's average passing yards prop bet this season is 222, which he's exceeded by 35.5 yards on average this year.
- Glennon has exceeded his passing yards total in 100% of his opportunities this season (two of two games).
- In two games this season (100%), Glennon has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 222.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Glennon's over/under for passing touchdowns in Sunday's game is 1.5, the same as his season average.
- In one of two games this year (50%), Glennon has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Glennon's season average of 1.5 passing touchdowns per game is the same as his average over/under passing touchdowns prop bets.
- Glennon has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- Glennon has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in half of his two games.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Glennon averages 0.5 less interceptions per game (1.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In one out of two games this year (50%), Glennon has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Glennon has thrown 0.5 more interceptions (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his games this year Glennon has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
- In half of his contests this season, Glennon has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive