Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gesicki receiving props. Watch Gesicki's Dolphins square off with the Cardinals at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki's 41.3 receiving yards per game average is 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (36.5).
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6%), Gesicki has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.8 per game. He averages 2.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Gesicki has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Gesicki has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.8 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gesicki's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two of seven), Gesicki has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Gesicki has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 33.3% of his games (one out of three), Gesicki has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Gesicki has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive