Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins take on the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at home at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gesicki's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gesicki's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki's 46.8 receiving yards per game average is 7.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (39.5).
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Gesicki has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki has put up 2.1 more receiving yards per game (46.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.7.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Gesicki has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Gesicki has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gesicki has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gesicki has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Gesicki has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one out of three), Gesicki has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Gesicki has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six chances).
Powered By Data Skrive