Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins host the New York Jets on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gesicki's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Gesicki's performance plays out when the Dolphins take on the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki's 56.2 receiving yards per game average is 11.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (44.5).
- Gesicki has yet to put up more than 44.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Gesicki has collected 11.7 more receiving yards per game (56.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.5.
- Gesicki has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gesicki has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (44.5 yards).
- Gesicki is averaging 25.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Jets, 19.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In four career games against the Jets, Gesicki has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 44.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gesicki's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gesicki has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Gesicki has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Gesicki has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gesicki has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his four career matchups against the Jets, Gesicki averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Jets, Gesicki has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive