Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some tips for betting on Gesicki's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Denver Broncos. You can watch how Gesicki's performance plays out when the Dolphins face off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki's 56.2 receiving yards per game average is 13.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (42.5).
- Gesicki has not totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.5 per game. He has collected 11.7 more per game than that average.
- Gesicki has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gesicki has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (44.5 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gesicki has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gesicki has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Gesicki has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- Gesicki has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gesicki has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive