Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins visit the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Gesicki's receiving prop bets. You can watch Gesicki and the Dolphins play the 49ers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki is averaging 47.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Gesicki has not picked up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45 per game. He has collected 2.5 more per game than that average.
- Gesicki has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gesicki has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (45 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gesicki has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- Gesicki has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Gesicki has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- Gesicki has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gesicki has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive