Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Gesicki's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Gesicki's Dolphins square off against the Bills at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki is averaging 46.9 receiving yards per game, 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six of 14), Gesicki has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.6 per game. He has put up 5.3 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Gesicki has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his contests, Gesicki has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.6.
- Gesicki's 41.4 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Bills are 1.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gesicki's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 42.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in five total games versus the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gesicki's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 14 games this year (35.7%), Gesicki has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Gesicki has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Gesicki has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Gesicki has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his five career matchups against the Bills, Gesicki averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gesicki has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in five career games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive