Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins hit the field against the Las Vegas Raiders on Saturday on the road at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gesicki's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Gesicki and the Dolphins square off with the Raiders on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, 10.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (35.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this year (53.8%), Gesicki has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.8 per game. He has put up 4.5 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Gesicki has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 opportunities), Gesicki has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (41.8).
Powered By Data Skrive