Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins square off against the New England Patriots on Sunday at home at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gesicki's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gesicki's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki's 46.3 receiving yards per game average is 12.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (33.5).
- In eight out of 13 games this year (61.5%), Gesicki has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.8 per game. He has collected 4.5 more per game than that average.
- Gesicki has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 13 games (53.8%).
- In just 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 chances), Gesicki has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (41.8).
- Gesicki's 16.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Patriots are 16.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gesicki has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 33.5 yards one time in five total games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive