Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins square off against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at home at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gesicki's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gesicki's Dolphins face off against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki is averaging 44.8 receiving yards per game, 4.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Gesicki has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki has put up 2.9 more receiving yards per game (44.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 41.9.
- Gesicki has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Gesicki has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.9 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive