Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Gesicki's receiving prop bets. Watch how Gesicki's performance plays out when the Dolphins square off against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki's 40.8 receiving yards per game average is 1.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (39.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Gesicki has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki's season average of 40.8 receiving yards per game is 1.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 42.
- Gesicki has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Gesicki has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 42 yards.
- Gesicki's 54 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bengals are 14.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gesicki has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 39.5 yards one time in two career games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive