Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gesicki receiving props. Watch how Gesicki's performance plays out when the Dolphins square off with the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki is averaging 41.4 receiving yards per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40%), Gesicki has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42 per game. He is averaging 0.6 less per game than that average.
- Gesicki has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Gesicki has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (42).
- Gesicki is averaging 20.2 yards per game in his last five contests against the Jets, 20.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Gesicki's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 40.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in five total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive