On Sunday, Mike Gesicki and the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Chargers at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gesicki's receiving prop bets. Watch Gesicki's Dolphins face off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Mike Gesicki Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gesicki's 41.4 receiving yards per game average is 1.9 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (39.5).
- Gesicki has not totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Gesicki's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.9 per game. He averages 1.5 less per game than that average.
- Gesicki has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Gesicki has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.9 yards.
- Gesicki's zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Chargers are 39.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gesicki has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 39.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive