On Monday, Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Evans' receiving prop bets. You can watch Evans and the Buccaneers play the Giants on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 45.4 receiving yards per game, 27.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (72.5).
- Evans has not picked up more than 72.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Evans' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 70.6 per game. He averages 25.2 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 70.6 yards.
- Evans is averaging 131.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Giants, 59.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (72.5).
- In four career games versus the Giants, Evans has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 72.5 yards three times.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.9 -- is 0.4 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In five of seven games this season (71.4%), Evans has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Evans has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that number as he has caught 0.9 touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his average prop.
- 66.7% of the time this season (four of six games), Evans has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 71.4% of his games (five out of seven opportunities), Evans has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his four career matchups against the Giants, Evans averages 1.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.8 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In four career games versus the Giants, Evans has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive