On Sunday, Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Evans' receiving prop bets. You can watch Evans and the Buccaneers face off against the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 46.8 receiving yards per game, 19.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (66.5).
- Evans has yet to put up more than 66.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Evans' season average of 46.8 receiving yards per game is 24.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 71.3.
- Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Evans has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.3 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans has pulled down 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Evans has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this season.
- Evans has reeled in 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 80% of the time this year (four out of five contests), Evans has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 83.3% of his games (five of six opportunities), Evans has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive