Mike Evans' Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Evans' receiving prop bets. You can watch Evans and the Buccaneers take on the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 54.2 receiving yards per game, 21.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (75.5).
- Evans has not totaled more than 75.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Evans' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 70.5 per game. He is averaging 16.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Evans has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Evans has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (70.5 yards).
- Evans' 41 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 34.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Evans' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 75.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two career games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans has grabbed 1.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Evans has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Evans has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone over that number as he has grabbed 1.2 touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than his average prop.
- Evans has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Evans has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Evans' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Evans has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive