Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Detroit Lions on Saturday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Evans' receiving prop bets. You can watch Evans and the Buccaneers square off with the Lions on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 55.6 receiving yards per game, 14.9 less than the over/under of 70.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In four of 14 games this season (28.6%), Evans has collected more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Evans' season average of 55.6 receiving yards per game is 10.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 66.2.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 28.6% of his games (four out of 14 chances), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (66.2).
- Evans' 35 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 35.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Evans has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 70.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans has grabbed 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this year (nine of 14), Evans has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Evans has grabbed 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 61.5% of the time this year (eight of 13 games), Evans has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 64.3% of his games (nine of 14 opportunities), Evans has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Evans' one receiving touchdown per game over his two career matchups against the Lions is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In two career games versus the Lions, Evans has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive