Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Evans receiving props. Watch Evans' Buccaneers square off against the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 51.5 receiving yards per game, 12.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (63.5).
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four out of 13), Evans has collected more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Evans' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.4 per game. He is averaging 14.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 opportunities), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (66.4).
- Evans is averaging 85.4 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Falcons, 21.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (63.5).
- Evans has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 63.5 yards six times in 10 career games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 69.2% of his games this year (nine out of 13), Evans has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Evans has pulled down 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games (eight out of 12), Evans has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In nine of his 13 games (69.2%), Evans has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Evans' 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Falcons are 0.3 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Evans has beat Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns six times in 10 career games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive