Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Evans' receiving prop bets. Watch Evans' Buccaneers square off against the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 51.1 receiving yards per game, 9.4 less than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four out of 12), Evans has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Evans' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.9 per game. He averages 15.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 66.9 yards.
- Evans' 72.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 12.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Evans' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 60.5 yards, a number he has beat two times in two career games versus the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.9 -- is 0.4 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 75% of his games this year (nine of 12), Evans has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Evans has reeled in 0.4 more receiving touchdowns (0.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 72.7% of the time this season (eight out of 11 outings), Evans has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In nine of his 12 games (75%), Evans has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Evans' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Vikings, Evans has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive