Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Evans' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Evans' Buccaneers play the Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 51.2 receiving yards per game, 11.3 fewer than the over/under of 62.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four of 11 games this year (36.4%), Evans has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Evans' season average of 51.2 receiving yards per game is 16.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 67.2.
- Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In only 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 opportunities), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (67.2).
- Evans is averaging 105 yards per game in his last one contest against the Chiefs, 42.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Evans has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 62.5 yards one time in one total game against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans has collected 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In eight out of 11 games this year (72.7%), Evans has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Evans has reeled in 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 70% of the time this year (seven out of 10 games), Evans has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In eight of his 11 games (72.7%), Evans has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Chiefs, Evans scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chiefs, Evans has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive