Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Los Angeles Rams on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Evans' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Evans' performance play out for the Buccaneers against the Rams on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 51.4 receiving yards per game, 8.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (59.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Evans has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Evans' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 68 per game. He averages 16.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 10 games (40%).
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 chances), Evans has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (68).
- Evans is averaging 110.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Rams, 51.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (59.5).
- Bookmakers have set Evans' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 59.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded two times in two career games versus the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this season (70%), Evans has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Evans has grabbed 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 66.7% of the time this season (six of nine contests), Evans has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 70% of his games (seven out of 10 opportunities), Evans has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Evans' one receiving touchdown per game over his two career matchups against the Rams is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Evans has outdone Monday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in two total games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive