Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday on the road at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Evans' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Evans' performance play out for the Buccaneers against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 48.6 receiving yards per game, 9.9 less than the over/under of 58.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Evans has not totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Evans' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 69.1 per game. He is averaging 20.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Evans has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Evans has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 69.1 yards.
- Evans is averaging 74.5 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Panthers, 16.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- Bookmakers have set Evans' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 58.5 yards, a mark he has beat eight times in 10 career games opposite the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans has collected 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Evans has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through nine outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Evans has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that value as he has grabbed 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In 62.5% of his games (five out of eight), Evans has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 66.7% of his games (six out of nine opportunities), Evans has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Evans' 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Panthers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Evans has beat Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times in 10 total games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive