Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on Washington in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at FedExField. Here's a look at Evans' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Evans' performance play out for the Buccaneers against Washington on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Mike Evans Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Evans is averaging 62.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (64.5).
- In five of 16 games this season (31.2%), Evans has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Evans' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.5 per game. He is averaging 4.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Evans has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only six of his 16 games (37.5%).
- In only five of his 16 games (31.2%), Evans has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.5 yards.
- Evans' 141.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Football Team are 76.8 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Evans' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 64.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in three total games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Evans has pulled down 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this year (10 of 16), Evans has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Evans has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone over that value as he has grabbed 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In 60% of his games (nine out of 15), Evans has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 10 of his 16 games (62.5%), Evans has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Football Team, Evans averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Evans has gone over Saturday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in three total games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive