Mike Davis and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis' rushing props. Watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Panthers square off with the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Mike Davis Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Davis has recorded 10.5 rushing attempts per game, 6.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In six out of eight games this season (75% of his opportunities), Davis has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 15.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Davis went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Davis has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.2 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- In his lone career matchup against the Chiefs, Davis racked up seven carries, 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 4.5 attempts, a number he has beat one time in one career game opposite the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Davis' 43.8 rushing yards per game average is 24.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Davis has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Davis has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (59.8) by 16.0 yards.
- Davis has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of six times (33.3%).
- Davis has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (59.8) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Chiefs, Davis recorded 31 rushing yards, 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chiefs, Davis has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 19.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of eight games this season (25% of his chances).
- Davis' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 40% of Davis' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of five outings).
- Davis has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of eight games (25%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Chiefs, Davis scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chiefs, Davis has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive